Automotive News Webinar
RECORDING NOW AVAILABLE. VIEW TODAY!
Where:Right from your computer
Since 2009, U.S. new vehicle sales have increased by 65%. Yet according to NADA, operating profit as a percentage of sales has remained flat at 2.5%. For many dealers, service operations have not grown proportionately to new vehicle sales, resulting in a stagnant customer base.
This webinar will review strategies to identify a dealer’s opportunities for growth by increasing sales per repair order, as well as driving more customers to their service departments.
Attend and learn how to:
- Utilize variable operations accountability standards in their fixed operations
- Sell your fixed operations team on the need for change
- Establish BHAGs for a record year in fixed operations
- Identify missed profit opportunities in customer-pay
- Listen to the needs of your fixed operations team
- Eliminate the fear of failure when implementing change